Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mothers Day Facebook Updates Are They Attention Seeking Or Just Being Thoughtful??

Hey everyone, first off id like to thank everyone who has read any of my posts because last night we cracked 1000 views so thank you to everyone that has been a loyal reader :).

How Facebook Made Me Feel Mothers Day
Now onto today's main topic Mothers Day Facebook updates! If you haven't been on Facebook over the last 24 hours here's a quick run down for you, Nearly 75% of my Facebook "friends" have posted a status about their beautiful mothers with either a picture or heart felt message or in some cases both on their wall for everyone to see how much they care right? Well Id like to think that's the case but something just seems off when I scroll down my feed and I find myself reading nearly identical "heartfelt" messages. Then I look at the photos and see that over half are the exact same poses or a slightly better version of the previous photo up the feed. So I asked myself, could this be that this is a competition to see who can show their Facebook friends that they love their mother more? or do they genuinely care? Ill let you decide what you think but for me I'm just going to spend that little bit of extra time talking with my mum instead of spending it trying out do someone on Facebook!

Yours always,
Luke Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment