Sunday, March 22, 2015

Is replying to a consumers post's important??

Hi everyone I'm back again on what is a lovely muggy monday morning in Adelaide. To start this post off I thought Id mention how my Monday started, I was enjoying a lovely sleep in, the bed was warm and comfy, I had a bit of Taylor Swift playing on my phone just brighten up my day until suddenly my fiance comes rushing back through the door to tell me she needs my help her car has another flat battery :/ Needless to say i wasn't 100% keen to get up and help but I did it anyway, when I got to the car it started raining just to top it off :( So now I'm here drenched from the rain trying to jump start a car (not a smart move by the way)in the rain and nothing seems to be working so do you know what I did?? That's right I handed her a RAA card and said here love give this a crack and off to uni I headed with a big grin on my face :) If you have any Monday morning sleep in's that have been interrupted by your partner comment on this post, funniest story I'll give a shout out to your blog :)

Now to the important stuff replying to your customers comments or tweets is it really important??
I say YES!!!! a customer who receives a reply, feels like they are valued and that their opinions and views are important to your company. The best way to achieve this is to have a first responder someone who is constantly monitoring all the platforms your company is running on. The replies don't have to be essays but as long as your showing your presence monitoring these pages it will help your rapport with your consumers. Another option to help with common questions is to create FAQ page this will help not having to answer everyone with long responses but instead be able to redirect to your newly founded FAQ page. One final thing before I bid you farewell, try and be creative with your posts, use giveaways, personality and a bit of humor to engage your followers. Don't get stuck following the same routine as everyone else, be creative and think outside the box!
Well that's all for now folks I hope you enjoy the rest of your Monday.
Yours truly Luke Henderson ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment