Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Beginning

First of all I'd like to thank you for choosing to spare the time to read my first post on a blogging site, I know it was a tough ;) Today I've decided to talk about how pictures are fast becoming the best way to grab young people's attention on social media. With social media becoming the main focus of socializing in today's youth they are spending hours scrolling down a page full of words with most just glancing over the majority of the content until they find something appealing. By putting a bizarre or interesting picture you are more likely to grab their attention than a long winded post and thus help getting your ad or promotion out there to the younger audience. Over the next coming weeks I will be blogging about the things I have noticed about social media and the way people market on it.

Well that's all for this post you've been swell, yours truly Luke
Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment